Thursday, April 30, 2009

my task 21/03/09

madam texted me on friday night and said she felt a tribute was in order, madam listed 2 products she wanted from the body shop i was to get them on saturday then on the night i was to put on my skintight metallic silver lycra catsuit and cycle up to deliver them to her. i went out with some family on saturday to another town, after walking around i discovered there body shop had shut down and was now a phone shop. as it was late afternooon it was to late for me to get to my local town before the shops closed. i text madam to explain and told her i would do my task tomorrow, madam didnt reply. i went in to my local town on sunday afternoon and found the body shop closed. i text madam to tell her and a few hours later madam texted back, it read: why should i bother to text you, you did not do as i commanded twice you have let me down now, you will pay for your lack of devotion, i will punish you. madam didnt reply to my texts for the resst of the day. monday i went to town and got the products madam asked for and texted to tell her, she texted back and said: be at mine for 8pm in ur silver catsuit, put ur buttplug in and clamps on your nipples i want u to suffer for making me waiting. so i did as instructed and cycled up to madams i left her tribute on the step and as i was leaving a couple of her neighbours were putting the refuse out for collection and were staring at me. after i got home i texted madam and told her, madam called me and said she saw the people staring at me and thought it was funny, madam was pleased with her cosmetics and next time not to make her wait. i asked about my punishment for my failure, madam wouldnt answer me, and told me not to be pushy i said sorry and we said good night.

No comments: