Thursday, May 14, 2009

Madam and i go shopping 04/05/09

It was time for shopping. so id arrived and Madams by 830 and prepared morning tea while she bathed and dressed. as i waited i cleaned the shoes Madam had put out for the day, a sexy pair of killer black paitent 5 inch heels with a small platform. then i heard madam coming down the stairs so i hastly got off my chair and asumed my postion(kneeling next to madams chair, her shoes in my hands). i sighed as Madam entered the room, she looked as always esqisite and incredibly sexy. she was mearing a pair of black wetlook lycra leggings( my favorates! just seing her in them was arousing me!), and a very fashonable long line printed top. After Madam had sat i kissed her feet and slipped her shoes on, she said "well what do you think" i glanced at her lycra clad legs and said" amazing Madam, just amazing" she then replyed "maybe a little OTT for a days shopping but i really wanted to torment you today and i know how you love these leggings" i smiled and thanked her and she said "im not sure you will be thanking me by the end of the day! Here put this on now." she handed me the elecroshock puppy collar id got off the internet a few months ago, i thought Madam had just gone off the idea. "id forgot about this she said and i thought it would liven up our shopping today" i did as i was instucted and fastend it around my scotum right next to the locking ring of my curve. Madam finished her tea and we left. After we had parked and looked in a few shops Madam wanted a coffee, so a few mins later we were sat on the big sofa of our usual coffe shop with a frappe each. as we talked my had crept across to Madams thigh, i begain careessing Madams firm lycra clad thigh, and gasped slighty at the points on my curve dug into my caged manhood, savouring both the pain and the delightful feel of madams firm body and also the smile on madams face. as my hand left Madams leg to reach for my coffee a searing pain shot thru my body, then again and again. i caught my breath and looked up to see Madam holding the remote for the shocker, smirking. "did i give you permission to touch me slave" she said loud enough for some people to overhear, "no madam, but as your said you wanted to torment me i just thou" madam cut me off before i could finish "your place is not to think. it is to obey, is that clear slave?" "yes Madam, im sorry" i answered meakly "good and you wil be sorry, now brace yourself" a second later the shock tore through me stonger than before, "1....2.....3.....4.....5" madam counted quietly to me. "now that was only a number 4 and this goes up to level 8, so if i was you id keep those hand to your self, now lets get on" we finished our coffees and carried on shopping. we went to a few more shops, i bought Madam some cosmetics from debhamans, then we went off to the supermarket to get some grocerys. on our way round the supermarket, we stopped to look at the dvds, Madam chose a film for us to watch, and i looked though the on offer rack. suddenly another shock hit me, not as bad as before, i looked up and Madam wasnt there. again another shock, then another and another, i made it round to the next ilse to see madam stood there holding the remote. "you should be looking at me, not dvds now do not keep me waiting" i apoligized and we carred on. After getting something for dinner we went to the till and we went back to madams house.
after id put the shopping away, i knelt and removed madams shoes and was allowed to lick her feet, Madam then went to shower and change for the evening. i cooked us a nice dinner and we spent the night watching a film, with me massaging Madams shoulders, neck and back, hands and feet. after a glass of wine it was time for me to leave. as i was about to go madam handed me a small bag i reached inside and pulled out a pink latex thong. "now i want you to wear this to work tomorrow, and only this, nothing over the top. and to prove it i want you to send me picture of you standing in the changing room with only this on, is that understood slave?" i took the thong and put it in my pocket "yes Madam" i said nervously. "good, now leave slave" and with that Madam shut the door.

No comments: