Thursday, April 30, 2009

my mini task and my visit to madam 16/04/09

i was going to spend the day serving my madam when on the way madam called me, she told me her cat had just spilt coffee on her new bathrobe and ruined it, so i was to go to the store and buy her a new one, i arrived at the store and madam discribed her new robe to me, it was baby pink, soft fluffy and light, i stood in the store looking at the rack of robes but all the pink ones were bright pink and towlin. "i think they have sold out madam" i said, "well dont think go and ask someone, and tell them who its for, il be here listening so if you dont i wont see you for another week" so i approtched the assistant and with my cell phone next to my face still i said "im looking for a baby pink feather touch bathrobe for my madam" i blushed with embarrasment, the sales assistant looked at me for a few seconds then said "this way sir" and took me to another row, and there they were. i thanked her and made my way to the checkout. " ive got one madam" i spoke in to my cell phone, "good boy, you like to please your owner dont you, tell me you do" i took a breath and repeated "i love to please you my owner" i could see people in the queue looking at me. my madam said "good slave now be quick im waiting for my lunch and a good massage" madam then hung up. i stood red faced in the que till i got to the till paid and made my way to my madams.
when i got there i presented my madam with my gifts, her robe, a new choker id bought her, pink leather with a silver key hanging between 2 silver spikes, to show madam was the key holder to my chastity. and a new catsuit id ordered for her, metallic silver lycra, my favorate. and also a bottle of champagne, and some sushi. madam had the sushi for her lunch i was allowed to eat a small salad from a bowl on the floor(with out using my hands of corse) while madam rested her feet on my back and finished her coffee.
we went in to the lounge where i massaged madams feet, calfs, hands, shoulders, neck, and back for over 2 hours while we chatted. madam then took me upstairs, i went in to the bathroom and ran a bath and got un dressed. as i did madam returned from her bedroom with the key to my cage, madam unlocked my cb curve and i took it off i got in the bath and had a good scrub and thoughtly washed myself and my curve. as i got out of the bath and got dried and dressed madam took my curve to her bedroom and set it on the dresser. we went down stairs and i prepared madam some dinner and we chatted about may things, after dinner i opened the champagne and poured my madam a glass i was allowed half then only water we sat and watched a film and talked some more, what a wonderfull day. after the film we went bach upstairs and i put my curve back on piece by piece, slid in the centre pin and madam slipped the lock through the hole and snapped it shut. madam gently stroked the cage, and spoke very softly "i bet your dying to masturbate arnt you? how long has it been now 5 weeks is it" my cock was straining agaist my curve the points of intrigue digging in to my flesh "44 days madam" i gasped, as madam twisted and bent the curve upwards. suddenly madam let go and her attitude changed compleatly "well maybe in another 44 i might let you" thats it now time for you to go home. i said good bye and went home, i texted madam to thank her for allowing me to serve her and to tell her how devoted i am to serving her, i cannot wait till next time.

No comments: