Thursday, April 30, 2009

A little history

i have been a slave of madam katsuimi's for sometime now, and have served her faithfully. we have tried out many fetishes and bdsm scenes over the years, but towards the end of last year my submissiveness was faltering. madam told me i was to be held in chastity again, we had experimented with chastity device but on the last occasion i found it unbearable and moaned so much madam took it off me and it was cast to the bottom of the toy box. but now i had a choice wear in or no more madam, i think the thought of not serving my madam again bought me to my senses i agreed and was locked in the next day unable to masturbate or orgasam till i was unlocked by my madam. after doing some research online in chastity forums i found answers to problems regarding the device(mine is a CB curve) that blighted me before, i remained in it for 8 days. my madam pleased with my endurance released me for a while and then when my performance was unacceptable i was locked in again this time for 10 days. this time my it took longer for my servitude to become poor so i was again locked away this time for 2 weeks. after madam was pleased with my performance. before madam had only locked me in the curve when i had been on holiday from work, due to the fact i have to change at work. madam told me she wanted me to prove my devotion to her and wear my curve to work next week. i told her if she wanted i would wear it 24/7 she looked at me and smiled, madam asked if i was sure because if i say yes, then i hand over total control to her. I said yes madam, and ive been in chastity ever since. i am alowed to remove my curve once a week(under madams observation)for a thougher wash and a few hours rest as sumtimes swelling can occur. I am locked in again before i leave for home, and am only allowed to masturbate and orgasam when my owner madam katsuimi thinks i have served and pleased her sufficiently, showing her my devotion and loyalty.

No comments: