Thursday, April 30, 2009

my punishment for failing my last task

during a delightful 2hr phone call with my owner last night i asked when i would be punished for my failed task, madam laughed and told me id already been punished. i was confused, i asked what do you mean madam? madam laughed again and said " i was angry at your failure to please me so i went out on sunday night with friends for a few drinks, and i dont think you would have liked my outfit" i took a breath being quite anxious now and asked what madam wore, madam laughed again and said "my skintight black lycra madarin dress and my spiked black patent 6 inch heels. and you know how tight that dress is so i couldnt wear any under wear or stocking with it" my heart was racing and my cock straining agaist its cage, but then i felt that knot in my stomach, madam went on " yes one getleman paid me lots of attention and realy liked my outfit, and when i told him i couldnt wear underwear with it he was very amused" my heart sank and my stomach tightened more at the thought of someone else enjoying the sight of my goddess, her encased in only that skintight, thin, smooth, sheeny dress, the thigh high split revealing her smooth sexy bare legs and then being complemented by her super sexy shiny heels. I said "but madam you said you would only wear that dress out for me" my owner replyed "yes i did but you said you would please and obey me always, and you did not, so tough shit, and if you fail me again next time i will wear a latex dress out and il make sure its one of the short ones to! do you understand me slave? i swallowed hard and answered "yes madam i understand, i wont fail again madam, you know i love to serve and please you madam"
my madam spoke "you better not because you know i mean it! and next time i might send you a few picture messages of me out in it to! you will have to wait another 4 weeks to be allowed to please yourself to, is that clear?" i told her yes and she said i was to post this on my blog and focus on serving her better.

No comments: