Thursday, April 30, 2009

my task 18/03/09

madam texted me to say she felt i had not been texting her enough the last few days and that i must prove my servitude to her, she told me to get a bottle of her favourite wine, and a token of my devotion to her, then on her command put in my buttplug and wear my skin tight leopard print lycra catsuit and cycle up to her house, text her on my arrival, wait for 30 mins out side then leave the gifts on the door step and then cycle home.
i went staight to town and got her wine and sum of her brand of cosmetics, i then gift wrapped them at home and awaited her command, at just gone 7 i recived her text which read, be at mine by 9, madam. i went and did as instructed, and cycled to madams in my leopard catsuit and buttplug, i passed a few people on the way and it was very embarrassing, i text madam at 5 to 9 and told her i was outside. she replyed, i know i can see you wait where you are as instucted. so i waited for 30 mins trying to ignore the looks i got from people passing. i then went up and left my gifts in the porch, and cycled home, i undressed and showered, and a while later i had an other txt from madam it said: good work my slave i love my gifts you chose well, i hope ur pain and embarrasment will remind you to serve your owner better in future, good nite, madam.

No comments: